CommerceBlock Limited of 7/10 Chandos Square, Cavendish Square, W1G 9DQ London (we, us or the Company) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy together with any documents relating to the use of our website www.commerceblock.com and our services and any other documents referred to in it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://www.commerceblock.com (Website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (UK) (the Act), the data controller is the Company which can be reached under the address listed above. Please also refer to the Contact section at the end of this policy.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This includes any personal information that you give us by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It also includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, crypto-wallets addresses and any other personal data provided to us.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information (if applicable), browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), information you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any information of yours related to contact our customer service team (e.g. phone number).
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. Third parties we work with include: business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies).
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar
• to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
• If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form);
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you and (depending on the types of information we receive) use it as described above.
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
Selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, individuals in SW1 London). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
• Fraud and crime prevention agencies for the purpose of assessing the risk of crime, fraud and money laundering and this is a condition of us entering into any contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• As required by law.
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If the Company, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• To ensure that we can successfully carry out our legal and contractual obligations to you related to the provision of our services.
• To avoid crime, money laundering and the risk of fraud.
• To ensure that we have relevant information on persons wishing to Contribute to our Token Sale.
In order to provide relevant information to regulators, government agencies and banks that may request information regarding our services.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It will may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You may have the following rights:
• the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your Personal Data and access to the • Personal Data which we hold about you;
the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your Personal Data if we have another legitimate reason for doing so. For example, we may need to retain Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation;
• in some circumstances, the right to receive some Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that we transmit those data to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to Personal Data which you have provided directly to CommerceBlock;
• the right to request that we rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• the right to request that we erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances. There may however be circumstances where we are legally entitled to retain it;
• the right to object to, or request that we restrict, our processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances. However we may be legally entitled to refuse that request; and
• the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection regulator if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.